ROKU is a small device which you connect to your television to view an assortment of movies in the comfort of your home.
- You must have WiFi access (at Your location) and an open HDMI port on your HDTV
- You can only view movies that are in the library's VUDU account. You cannot access any other streaming service such as Netflix with this device.
- You cannot use your own ROKU stick or any other type of stick or smart device to access this service.
- If you have a Smart TV you cannot access the library VUDU account without the ROKU stick.
- ROKU sticks will go out for 7 days and are not renewable. The fines are $2.00 per day . There are 3 components that circulate (ROKU Stick, a remote and a cable). All 3 must be returned or there is a charge of $25.00 added to your account.
- Patrons must be 17 and over to check out a ROKU stick.
- New movies will be added on a continuous basis.
- Must be returned to the Circulation Desk (No Book or Media Drop)
- Patrons cannot alter any settings (other than network), or tamper with the ROKU stick in any way. Patrons will be fined $10.00 if they change any settings or remove channels on the device.
- Patrons cannot purchase movies or add any other content to the ROKU.
- The ROKU will be examined upon return. Charges will be added to the patron's account for any damage found.